Pasco County Florida
- HISTORIC SITES
- Captain Harold B. Jeffries House
- Charles B. Anderson House
- Church Street Historic District
- Dade City Atlantic Coast Line R.R. Depot
- Dade City Woman's Club
- Hacienda Hotel
- Pasco County Courthouse
- Samuel Baker House
- St Leo Abbey Historic District
- Zephyrhills Downtown Historic District
Photo: Field from Route 575 looking south, Lacoochee, Pasco County, FL. Photographed by user:RKriley (own work), 2012, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed December, 2013.
The Pasco County Courthouse is located at 38053 Live Oak Avenue, Dade City, FL 34654; phone: 352-521-4506.
Pasco County was established in 1887 using land taken from southern Hernando County. It was named for Samuel Pasco [1834-1917] who served as a Florida State assemblyman (1886-1887) and Florida State Senator (1887-1899). The county borders the Gulf of Mexico near Tampa Bay.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2018 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 1360