- Autumn Ridge
- Linton Forest
- Woodland Acres
Sandersville City Hall is located at 141 West Haynes Street, Sandersville, GA 31082; phone: 478-552-2525.
Photo: James E. Johnson House, ca. 1899, 425 West Church Street, Sandersville, GA. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1994. Photographed by user:Cynthia Jennings (own work), 2014, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed October, 2015.
Sandersville  was incorporated as a town on November 27, 1812. The city's original name was "Saundersville," named for Mr. M. Saunders a local store owner. The city dates back to 1796 when it was an intersection of Indian trails and later the site of Saunder's general store.
- Central Savannah River Area Regional Development Center, Washington County Joint Comprehensive Plan 2005-2025, 2007, www.dca.ga.gov, accessed October, 2015.
**Information is curated from a variety of sources and, while deemed reliable, is not guaranteed.
Copyright © 1997-2018 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 24775 • Privacy