Lee County Iowa
- HISTORIC SITES
- Park-to-Park Residential Historic District
- Albright House
- Alois and Annie Weber House
- Atchison Topeka and Santa Fe Passenger and Freight Complex Historic District
- C. R. Joy House
- Chief Justice Joseph M. Beck House
- Christian and Katharina Herschler House
- Craig and Virginia Sheaffer House
- Faeth Farmstead and Orchard District
- Frank J. Weess House
- Gen. Samuel R. Curtis House
- Gen. William Worth Belknap House
- George E. Schlapp House
- HE. H. arrison House
- Hugh W. and Sarah Sample House
- Iowa State Penitentiary Cellhouses Historic District
- John N. and Mary L. (Rankin) Irwin House
- Lee County Courthouse
- MJustice Samuel Freeman iller House
- Moyce-Steffens House
- Sharon Cemetery Historic District
- The Park Place-Grand Avenue Residential District
- Walter A. Sheaffer House
Photo: Frank J. Weess House, ca. 1881, 224-226 Morgan Street, Keokuk, IA. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978. Photographed by User:Smallbones (own work), 2010, [cc-by-1.0 (creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/deed.en)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed July, 2015.
Lee County is unique in that it has two county seats — Fort Madison and Keokuk.
The county courthouse in Fort Madison is located at 701 Avenue F, Fort Madison, IA 00000; phone: 319-372-3523.
The county courthouse in Keokuk is located at 25 North 7th Street, Keokuk, IA 52632; phone: 319-524-2433. Keokuk is often referred to as the South Lee county seat.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2018 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 1834