Livingston Town Hall is located at 20550 Circle Drive, Livingston, LA 70754; phone: 225-686-7153.
The Town of Livingston was incorporated in 1955 as the result of a merger between the communities of Doyle and Livingston. Livingston was created as a company town owned by the Garyville Land Company which was affiliated with the Lyon Lumber Company. It was platted in 1917 at which time a post office was established with Edin A. Leland serving as its first postmater. Livingston became the parish seat in 1941.