Aransas County Texas
- Rockport City
- Aransas Pass City
- Fulton Town
- Holiday Beach
- HISTORIC SITES
- Aransas Pass Light Station
- George W. Fulton, Mansion
- Hoopes-Smith House
- T. H. Mathis House
Photo: George W. Fulton Mansion, ca. 1872, Fulton Beach Road, Rockport, TX. Second Empire style house built for George Ware Fulton. Now a Texas State Historic State. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975. Photographed by User: Larry D. Moore (own work), 2006, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed January, 2013.
Aransas County administrative offices are located at 301 North Live Oak Lane, Rockport, TX 78382; phone: 361-790-0101.
The county was formed from Refugio County in 1871 and Rockport was designated as the county seat.
Aransas Bay and County are namesakes of an early Spanish fort.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2018 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 3832