Clay County West Virginia
- HISTORIC SITES
- Old Clay County Courthouse
The Clay County Courthouse is located at 207 Main Street, Clay WV 25043; phone: 304-587-4202.
Clay County was organized on March 29, 1858, from land taken from Braxton and Nicholas County and named in honor of the Kentucky statesman, Henry Clay.
- Michael J Pauley, Rodney Collins, West Virginia Department of Culture and History, Old Clay County Courthouse, nomination document, 1978, National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places, Washington, D.C.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2017 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 3629