Mercer County West Virginia
- HISTORIC SITES
- South Bluefield Historic District
- Bluefield Downtown Commercial Historic District
- Bluefield State College President's House
- Bramwell Historic District
- Col. William Henderson French House
- Country Club Hill Historic District
- Dr. James W. Hale House
- Dr. Robert B. McNutt House
- Easley House
- Hancock House
- Jefferson Street Historic District
- Mercer County Courthouse
- Mercer Street Historic District
- Upper Oakhurst Historic District
- Virginian Railway Yard Historic District
Mercer County Court administrative offices are located at 1501 West Main Street, Princeton, WV 24740; phone: 304-487-8466.
Mercer County was established in 1837 from parts of Giles and Tazwell counties (Virginia).
The county is named for General High Mercer [1726-1777] who was killed in the Revolutionary War at the Battle of Princeton.
Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. • Privacy
Copyright © 1997-2018 • The Gombach Group • www.gombach.com
• 215-295-6555 • 3649