Lawrenceville City Hall is located at 70 South Clayton Street, Lawrenceville, GA 30046.
Lawrenceville was incorporated in 1821 and named for Captain James Lawrence, a naval hero who lost his life in the War of 1812. The city is the seat of government for Gwinnett County.
Lawrenceville is home to Georgia Gwinnett College, established in 2006 as the State's first new 4-year college in more than 100 years.
Nearby Towns: Snellville City • Suwanee City •