Cleveland City Hall is located at 85 South Main Street, Cleveland, GA 30528.
Established in 1857 and incorporated as a town August 18, 1870, Cleveland is the county seat of White County.
The White County courthouse and Museum houses the White County Historical Society. This historical museum features a number of exhibits and displays that reflect on the Civil War with old documents and historical facts. The courthouse, built between 1859 and 1860, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.