Jackson City Hall is located at 161 West Michigan Avenue, Jackson, MI 49201; phone: 517‑768‑6060.
Photo: Circa 1840s-1860s, the Ella Sharp House and Museum, 3225 4th Street, Jackson, Michigan, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972. Wikipedia username: kennethaw88, photographer, 2014, (creative commons cc-4.0).
- Jackson Historic District
- Under the Oaks Historic District
Located along the Grand River approximately 75 miles west of Detroit, in south-central Michigan, the City of Jackson, the seat of Jackson County, was established in 1932.