Warren County administrative offices are located at 406 Justice Drive, Lebanon, OH 45036; phone: 513-695-1242.
Warren is one of the original 12 counties created when Ohio received statehood in 1803. The building that served as the first courthouse was built that year by Ichabod Corwin, a log structure known as Black Horse Tavern. In addition to serving as a courthouse and tavern, it was a location for traveling merchants to display their wares and conduct commerce. A dedicated courthouse was built in 1806 on the public square on land donated by Ichabod Corwin. 
History of Warren County Ohio, www.co.warren.oh.us, accessed August, 2013.