Crossville City Hall is located at 99 Municipal Drive, Crossville, TN 38555.
Crossville was first known as Lambeth's Crossroads. Samuel Lambeth established a store about 1800 at the location that is today the intersection of Main and Stanley Streets. Sometime between 1800 and when the first post office was established in the 1830s, the settlement had taken the name of Crossville. When Cumberland County was created in 1856, Crossville was the town nearest the center of the county and therefore was designated the county seat. The City of Crossville was incorporated in 1901. The city properties of Pioneer Hall and the Cumberland County Courthouse are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.