Photo: Colburn T. Winslow House, ca. 1909, 458 East 2nd Street, Colville, WA. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1990. Photographed by User:Crispin Stichart (own work), 2012, [cc-by-3.0 (creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons, accessed January, 2014.
The Stevens County Courthouse is located at 215 South Oak Street, Colville, Washington 99114; phone: 509-684-5249.
Stevens County was established in 1863 and named for Isaac Stevens [1818-1862], the first Governor of the Washington Territory.