Bullock County, Alabama

Home | Whats New | Site Index | Contact

Bullock County administrative offices are located at 106 Conecuh Avenue, Union Springs, AL 36089; phone: 334‑738‑5411.


Bullock County was established in 1866. It was named for Edward C. Bullock [1822-1861] who served two terms as an Alabama State senator. Union Springs was designated the county seat in 1867.


Home | Whats New | Site Index | Contact
Privacy | Disclaimer

Copyright © 1997-2024, The Gombach Group