Liberty Township municipal offices are located at 124 Hunter Run Road, Howard PA 16841.
Liberty Township is bounded on the East by Beech creek; Marsh creek runs through its centre and Bald Eagle creek through the Southern portion. Its village is Eagleville, or Blanchard, the latter being the post-office and station name. Surveys within its territory were made as early as July, 1769. Among its earliest settlers were John Marsden, Christian Bechdel, the Kunes', Gardners, etc., etc. The township was erected at August Sessions, 1845. In 1832 Elder Nathan J. Mitchell organized the first Society of Disciples in the territory and a meeting house was erected near Eagleville shortly afterward; and the same year Eagleville was laid out in town lots by Solomon Strong and Dr. Roberts and the first house erected thereon by Michael Brickley. Population in 1850, 387; in 1860, 748; in 1870, 1062; in 1880, 1284; in 1890, 1244.