Borough municipal offices are located at 6 South Church Street, Spring City, PA 19475.
Tiny Spring City Borough is bordered by the Schuylkill River, East Pikeland Township and East Vincent Township.
In the early days of settlement, the city was known as "Pump Town" after the public pump used by residents and visitors. The name Springville was chosen in 1867. But it was changed in 1872 to Spring City after discovering there was another Pennsylvania town named Springville.
Nearby Towns: Collegeville Boro • East Coventry Twp • East Pikeland Twp • East Vincent Twp • Limerick Twp • Lower Pottsgrove Twp • Perkiomen Twp • Phoenixville Boro • Schuylkill Twp • Schwenksville Boro • Trappe Boro • Upper Providence Twp • West Pikeland Twp • West Vincent Twp •