Historic Crossroads Village.
It would appear that the first ground owned by the Methodists in Chester County for religious uses was in this locality. In the year 1811 the graveyard at Romansville was conveyed to the M.E. Church, for the especial use thereof. 
An Orthodox Friends meetinghouse was built here about 1827.
Shadyside Road • Stargazer Road • Strasburg Road