Baraboo City Hall is located at 135 Fourth Street, Baraboo, WI 53913.
First settled in 1838 as a trading center for the lumber industry along the Baraboo River, Baraboo became the Sauk County Seat in 1846. The city formally incorporated in 1882. Downtown Baraboo includes an historic square, the Sauk County Courthouse, the refurbished A.L. Ringling Theater, and a variety of thriving service and retail establishments. The Baraboo area is known for its circus history now focused at Circus World Museum, which is located on the original winter quarters for the Ringling Brothers Circus on the Baraboo River. Additionally, the Great Circus Parade has returned to the City after many years.