Jackson Town Hall is located at 150 East Pearl Avenue, Jackson, WY, 83001.
The Town of Jackson lies in the southern portion of the 60-mile long valley of Jackson Hole. The Town of Jackson was named in 1894 and incorporated as a municipality in 1914. Some of the early buildings remain and can be found throughout the area of the Town Square. The Town of Jackson elected the first all-female city council in 1920. Jackson is the only incorporated municipality in Teton County. The Town of Jackson is the county seat of Teton County and the only incorporated municipality in the region. Less than 3% of land in Teton County is privately owned. 97% of the 2,697,000 acres in Teton County is federally or state owned / managed. [www.jackson.gov].