Sherwood City Hall is located at 2199 East Kiehl Avenue, Sherwood, AR 72120.
The area that would become the City of Sherwood was first settled in the early 1900s as a smakk farming community. It was incorporated as a town in 1948. The city has grown significanly since the 1950s, owing to more than 80 land annexations.
Nearby Towns: North Little Rock City •