Wesley Heights was developed in the beginning circa 1923 by brothers William C. Miller and Allison N. Miller. The brothers were real estate agents who founded a company (still in existence) in 1912 and began building homes in the Cleveland Park and Woodley Park neighborhoods. Wesley Heights was one of the first master planned communities in the U.S. and featured such services as a shuttle to the Wisconsin Avenue streetcar and a community clubhouse. It remains a wealthy, residential enclave.
43rd Street NW • 44th Place NW • 44th Street NW • 45th Street NW • 49th Street NW • Cathedral Avenue NW • Forest Lane NW • Foxhall Road NW • Fulton Street NW • Garfield Street NW • Glover Drive NW • Hawthorne Lane NW • Hawthorne Street NW • Klingle Street NW • Lowell Street NW • Macomb Street NW • Nebraska Avenue NW • New Mexico Avenue NW • Newark Street NW • Rockwood Parkway NW