St. Peters City Hall is located at 1 St. Peters Centre Boulevard, St. Peters, MO 63376.
St. Peters was first platted as a village in 1868. It was incorporated as a town in 1910 and a city in 1959. Up until 1970 St. Peters remained a small farming town. Over the following three decades the population increased 100-fold as the town changed from its sleepy rural roots to a burgeoning suburban community as evidenced by the nearly 200 residential subdivisions that have been built.