Haverstraw Village Hall is located at 40 New Main Street, Haverstraw, NY 10927.
First incorporated with the name of Warren in 1854, the name was changed to Haverstraw in 1874. It was known as the "Brick-making Capital of the World" during the late 1800s and early 1900s. Many of the brownstone and brick buildings built in New York City in the late 19th century contained Haverstraw bricks.
Nearby Towns: Haverstraw Town • New City • New Hempstead Vlg •