While we placed Greers Corner in New Britain Township, the historic hamlet sits at the intersection of boundaries of three townships: Hilltown and Plumstead, and is a proverbial stone's throw from Bedminster Township. MacReynolds  writes about it thus:
An old settlement between Fountainville and Dublin at the junction of Stump Road and Swamp Road (Route 270 [historical] — today, its Route 313]). Pioneer settlers around this hamlet were Mathew and John Greer, Irish Presbyterians who came from County Tyrone about 1735 and lived for a few years in New Britain Township. Eight years later they jointly purchased 150 acres in contiguous tracts. Some of the descendants of John, who spelled the family name Greer, remained around the old homestead for several generations. Mathew sold his share in the lands around Greers Corner to his brother John and probably moved to Warrington and Warwick Townships where his descendants became numerous. They spelled the family name Greir or Grier. Many of the family became prominent in church and educational circles, in the judiciary and in the army and navy. John Greer was a Colonial Justice of the Peace and a member of the Constitutional Convention of 1776. Colonel Joseph Grier was active in running down the Doan outlaws of the Revolution. In early times Greers Corner life centered around the village store, one of the oldest in middle Bucks County. The store long since went out of business and little remains of the hamlet except the name.
Route 313 • Stump Road • Swamp Road