Aston Township municipal offices are located at 233 Pennell Rd (Route 452), Aston, PA 19014.
Historians believe the name was derived from Aston, a village in Berkshire, England. Prior to about 1687, the area was known as Northley. The first known white settler was John Dutton who in 1682 moved with his family from Chester to what was then considered the "back settlement." Other early settlers of the area included Thomas Mercer, Nathaniel Evans, Elwood Tyson, and John Neild (circa 1682). Indians were believed to be residing in the area as late as 1770.
Nearby Towns: Bethel Twp • Brookhaven Boro • Chester City • Chester Heights Boro • Chester Twp • Concord Twp • Eddystone Boro • Edgmont Twp • Lower Chichester Twp • Marcus Hook Boro • Media Boro • Middletown Twp • Nether Providence Twp • Parkside Boro • Ridley Twp • Rose Valley Boro • Royersford Boro • Springfield Twp • Swarthmore Boro • Thornbury Twp • Trainer Boro • Upland Boro • Upper Chichester Twp • Upper Providence Twp •