Former village on the Bristol Road and on the line between Warminster and Northampton Townships, a short distance east of Ivyland; now incorporated with Ivyland Borough and no longer has an existence as a separate community. James Flack, later a contractor and builder in Doylestown, built most of the buildings in Breadyville between 1877 and 1880 for Margaret and Catherine Bready, elderly maiden ladies form whom the village took its name. They lived on a large farm with a capacious dwelling house, barn and other farm buildings. The business places in the village were a temperance house, store and dwelling combined, and a coal yard built by Isaac Parry. The Northeast Pennsylvania Railroad was opened from Abington to the county line in 1872, and from the county line to the Bristol Road at Breadyville in 1874, the North Pennsylvania Railroad being at that time interested in its construction. Breadyville remained a railroad station under that name until 1891, when the station was consolidated with Ivyland.